Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
The Office of the Vice Provost for Research facilitates the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) and Responsible Academic Conduct (RAC) in professional collaborations, authorship, peer review, mentor/trainee relationships, and data management. We provide education and increase awareness against fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism, as well as offer an outlet for whistle-blowing and allegations of misconduct.
University of Miami
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI)
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Ethics Programs
- Maintaining a Good Lab Notebook
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Office of Research Integrity, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Information on Research Misconduct and RCR
- The Lab: Avoiding Research Misconduct (interactive video): You decide on the conduct of various actors in a research misconduct telenovela.
National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Resources for Teaching Research Ethics: This University of California San Diego site contains online training, articles, guidelines, and other educational materials.
- National Whistleblower Center: Includes resources such as Whistleblower Law Library, pending legislation, model laws, and whistleblower protections.